HYDRA HYDRA

Yes!!! i have the power to destroy every Hydra head ;) ;)

OctoFlash responds:

you do... but it doesn't matter how strong you are - you can never defeat a hydra by cutting off all the heads :P
thanks for playing!

Sleepy Time Sleepy Time

The precission of the game is excelent, but i dont understand the story.

Nice rhythm game!

Pine Pine

The game has 1 bug and 1 SUPERBUG.

1-Bug: When you reach a part with mountains on the top (i found it 1 time, i dont know where is it), you can DUPLICATE!!! yes, 2 characters doing the same movements. The problem fixed when i go to the other place.

2-SUPERBUG: When you win the game, the final part (phrase and me and dad scene) repeat without end.

dylan responds:

dang it! I must have spent a whole day trying to get rid of the duplicates. i remember at one point during testing where i ended up with infinitely spawning players, it was pretty funny. then my computer crashed.

i'll look into those!

One Arrow (Ludum Dare 28) One Arrow (Ludum Dare 28)

After of the wave 20, it all starts again.

Awesome art job!

CrunchTime CrunchTime

Mappy rules!

Age of Wonder Age of Wonder

The medals doesnt work :S

danishgoel responds:

Game has been updated and medals should work for everyone now.
Let me know if they don't. Thank you for reporting.

Edit : Even though medals are working, they are not showing on player profiles. I have written to NG staff asking them to look into it.

exposure exposure

Hey, i want my "wasteland guardian" medal.

I have all the endings but nothing happen. All the others medals are working fine.

Zillix responds:

oops! looks like there was a problem where you wouldn't unlock the badge if you had competed the "SOL" ending first. should be fixed now. thanks for pointing that out!

Extreme Hoveboarding 5000 Extreme Hoveboarding 5000

The controls doesnt respond ON the plataform, in the air, i dont have problem.

Canvasser Canvasser

Excelent game, not hard to understand and the best part of all, have a end.

PS: I have the green shirt!!! :P

Dragon Boy 2 Dragon Boy 2

Im playing this game and i afford a Sword lvl 18 (i was lvl 15). Now im a lvl 18 and i can not select and remove this from my inventory... sooooooo bad.

PS: Donuts brothers are imposible :S